Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am very excited about my summer job!
I'll be watching 2 boys who are going into the seventh grade. I met them and their parents yesterday. I can't wait! It should be a very interesting, no-stress, awesome job! One of the boys, Ryan I think his name is, plays saxophone. And the other one, Chris, plays... you guessed it... BASSOON! I literally jumped out of my chair with excitement when he told me that. Anyways, I'm really excited about it. All the details aren't worked out yet, but it's going to be really fun. I can tell me and "the boys" are going to be great friends. They're a little bit older than I was imagining, but you know, that just means I'm "babysitting" less and more just making sure nobody cuts his arm off. Oh, and their houses are REALLY nice. And one of them has a pool. So maybe I'll find my hidden love for water again. But probably not.
I knwo I've said this a billion times, but I'm really excited.  This is going to be something totally new for me AND the boys and their parents. They're used to being in daycare during the summer.

I learned how to cook scrambled eggs this morning! They weren't that good, but it's a work in progress.

I've also decided I want to have a pet that most people don't have. Like a pig or something. At some point in my life, I WILL have a pig... or something.

That's all for now.

5 comments:

Erin Lynn said...

I know what you mean about the pet thing...hence the ferret :)

taylor.kristine said...

i actually want a lamb. but those grow up to be sheep. and i don't want a sheep. i want a lamb. hahaha

Zach said...

says the girl who has a snake.

Erin Lynn said...

Noo her snake died, didn't it?

taylor.kristine said...

yeah it did haha a while ago