Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today has been a very exciting day! And so much has gone on this week. It's crazy. I can go into more detail about everything later, but here's a brief overview.

My LSU auditions are this Saturday. And my OU auditions are Monday the 16th. I'm really nervous. But I've been emailing people at the OU School of Music a ton asking questions and stuff to get my name in the system. Hopefully that means I'll be more recognizable and get more money? We'll see.
OU loves me. Love = Money. At least that's how it should go down in my book. Because I really need scholarships.
I went to Calculus tutoring today and I finally understand what we've been learning this week. It is such a great feeling. I love it.
POSSIBLE summer job! It's perfect. I really hope it all works out. I'm definitely going to go into more detail about this later. I just don't want to act like I got it in the bag and then woops! no more job. :(
I've gotten a lot of knitting done this week. I'm excited.
Jon and I kind of had a rough last few days. Mostly yesterday. Miscommunication, misinterpretation. All that jazz that happens when you live a billion miles apart. BUT we talked it out and everything is up to snuff! I really hate it when we aren't on the same page. But luckily, we're both patient enough and understanding enough to let the little things go and work through the big things. I'm so lucky to have in my life.

And on a bigger note, I've begun to realize how my past has shaped me into the person I am today. And I'm finally starting embrace it and accept that it's a part of me.

I feel great.
God is good.
My letter jacket tail is true. "GOD PROVIDES"

1 comment:

Erin Lynn said...

"I'm so lucky to have in my life."

hahah, you are lucky to have ;)
in my life, too.

:D

fun fact: the little word verification thing I have begins with OU :)