Monday, September 15, 2008

So, out of sheer boredom, I have decided to apply to more colleges. I'm not really looking into these colleges seriously, but hey, I might as well, right? And I have nothing better to do in the next two days, so I might as well fill out some applications. I've almost finished my OU application (I just need my official GPA and class rank. DARN YOU, IKE!), my LSU application, and on a total whim, a Baylor application. Cheryl (my bassoon lesson teacher) constantly asks what I think of Baylor, and honestly, I don't really want to go there. But Molly made a good point, the application fee is waived if I apply on-line. AND I don't have to write an essay since I did the essay portion of the SAT. That's another thing I need to get on.. SAT/ACT. I've taken the SAT score once. And I was somewhat happy with my score of 1850... until I realized all of my friends got scores of AT LEAST 1950. So I need to register for that. And for the ACT. sigh. anyways. And I'm about to go look at the UNT application. I really really don't want to go there. But I need more colleges on my list since everytime someone asks where I'm looking I can really only tell them OU because I get a lot of crap about how "dangerous" LSU is. So I really don't want to go there now. But I'll still apply so I can get a good deal of money and use that to bargain with other schools I want to go to.
I say I'm ready for college, but I'm starting to wonder if I really am.

3 comments:

Marie said...

ok i told this to molly too... apply to OBU! seriously it takes 5 minutes. and who knows... i applied on a whim/as a joke and look where i am now!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm so with ya. Not ready for college. haaa. I feel like I'm just playing a game right now. Poop.

-molls

DaBomb said...

Molly said poop.

You could always apply to the right OBU. It's about an hour closer to home. It may be 5 hours farther from Jon, but I could make a mask of Jon's face and get someone to wear it around campus for you ;-)