Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The more I think about it, the more my desire to teach grows. I literally cannot see myself choosing any other career and being happy. I don't even care what I teach! I can teach lessons, or a elementary music class, or an elementary math class, or even elementary english! I will be happy teaching whatever is available to me and it will bring me so much joy watching the children in my classroom grow.

Also, I've become addicted to Kit Kat bars. I used to love them as a child, but for the past five or so years I never touched them. Well, I've rediscovered them. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

I also love the Disney channel. It's unending cheesiness and cleanliness is just so refreshing. I'll take Disney over Teen Mom anyday!

And, I still love my nose piercing! It is a little boring having to sit with my nose in warm salt water for ten minutes twice a day, but it really helps! It really draws out all the pus and gunk that's inside my skin and makes it feel less painful! But, I've been heating up the water too much lately, so I have to sit with a cotton ball that's soaked in salt water on my nose for about ten minutes before I can put my nose in the water. Otherwise, I burn myself and my nose is bright red for a good thirty minutes! But I'd rather have to wait to use hot, sterilized water than possible soak my nose in water that's not hot enough to be effective.

That is all. I will post more, loves. I promise.

2 comments:

Callie Hansen said...

I completely agree! I've been thinking a lot lately if I don't teach music I would still teach!

And I also love Kit Kat bars! You're really starting to sound like my kind of person.

Zach said...

I'm just picturing you with you nose in a cup of water. Sitting there. For 10 minutes. haha.