Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Untitled

why do i even try talking to my dad anymore? it's always a hopeless cause. it always ends up in a fight or with him being disappointed in me or yelling at me for no reason. why do i even bother? i have to walk on eggshells when i'm talking to him and the outcome is NEVER the way i want it to be.
why can't he just be happy with me? why can't he just be proud of me? why does he always have to find something else to nag at me about? i try so hard to make him happy.
maybe it's not his fault. maybe it's my fault. maybe i really am being too selfish and greedy. maybe there isn't anything to be happy with. maybe there isn't anything to proud of. maybe i'm just his defective daughter that never does anything right.
But at least I have my Father in Heaven. He always loves me. No matter what I do wrong.
Thank You, Lord.

1 comment:

erictchin said...

Read Luke 12:49-51 - Jesus told us it would happen

I'll be praying for you: I go through the same thing with my mom