Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just so those of you who are still checking my blog in hopes of an update know, yesterday I typed up this really long update on my vacation that I've been on (Nevada and California) on my MacBook. I wasn't even done yet. And then the internet went out. But luckily, I copied and pasted it to a Word (actually it was TextEdit) document and saved it. But UNluckily, I'm on a different computer right now. So I don't have it. And there is no way I'm typing it all up again. So you're in for a treat until I decide to get on my laptop: A list of little updates!

  • I graduated Summa Cum Laude on June 6, 2009!
  • I've had three "Graduation Celebrations." I feel spoiled : One with friends, one with family (and those I consider family) in Houston, and one with family in Nevada. Lots of cake, lots of fun, and best of all, lots of money ;) Haha just kidding. Not really
  • I started my nanny job. Best paying job I've ever had. And very relaxing. I read three somewhat thick books in a week : My Sister's Keepers, Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, and Thr3e. All very good.
  • I'm still cow-ing at Chick-Fil-A. I'll miss that job when I move. And since I'm on vacation until Saturday, I'm missing "Cow Appreciation Day" !!! I'm so sad :(
  • Jon's living in Minden, Louisiana for the summer. So although I thought the long distance part of the relationship would come to a close come summer, we're still a good 4 to 5 hours apart. But that's okay. He's come home about five weekends since he got out of school.
  • I found out my roommate for college next year! Her name is Amy Leonard. And I know nothing about her except for her name and her ou.edu email address. I sent her a very long email about a week ago, and she still hasn't responded. I wonder if she's even going to OU. Jon had a roommate and everything at A&M even after he told them multiple times he's not attending A&M. I bet I have a roommate at LSU, because they keep sending me junk saying "We're so excited you're going to be a Tiger!" And I've told them MULTIPLE times I'm not attending there. Oh well. Maybe I'll have a room to myself?
  • About two weeks ago I left for vacation with my family to Reno, Nevada. I have family here. We hung out for the first week, and the second week we went camping in Graeagle, California. It was amazing. I'll give more details on that when I get on my MacBook, since it's already typed up and all.
  • Tomorrow we leave for San Francisco for three days. I'm excited!
  • I registered to "audition" for the Pride of Oklahoma (the marching band) on Synthesizer. I'm getting pretty nervous about being the synth player. I feel like I'm going to let everyone down and I'm starting to feel the weight of the burden that's been placed on my shoulders. I hope I don't break down.
  • I got a Twitter account. twitter.com/taylorconcialdi I'm not sure how often I'll use it. It's seems pretty stupid. But I'm sure I though facebook was stupid at first, too. Send a request to follow me :) (The only reason I put it on private was within a few days some creepos started following me and I had to block them. I figured I'd just put it on private.)
I think that's about all.
You're Welcome. :)

No comments: