Saturday, July 11, 2009

YAY ROOMMATE!

I KNOW WHO MY ROOMMATE IS!!!

And I'm really excited. I found out her name a few weeks ago, and I sent her this freakishly long email about myself. Well she didn't respond until yesterday or so. So for a few weeks, I was getting really anxious thinking she didn't exist. But she finally emailed me back with information about herself and I am so excited to live with her!

Her name is Amy, she lives in the Dallas area. She's a Christian, she's wanted to go to OU pretty much her whole life, she's organized but not always tidy, her grandparents live really close to campus and we can eat there if we want, she's athletic and likes to work out to a program called "Turbo Jams." I think we're going to get along really well! She seems extremely nice. I'm so excited!!! OH and she's an Industrial Engineering major.

And she might be coming down to Kingwood at some point, so we might be able to meet then! Otherwise, I guess we'll wait until she moves in! (I move in three days before her).

I'm so excited. I'm not expecting to become bestest of friends with her, but I hope we at least get along. Which I think we will.

I'm so excited! I know I've said that a billion times already, but I am!!