Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random

I know I already posted today, but I just feel like posting again.

I just want to let everyone know that nothing weird is going on. I just have a lot on my plate right now. Some things didn't turn out the way I would have imagined, but I guess that's the way life works.

Friday night was the Engineering Ball. It was weird and a little awkward. It was very small, and there was a bar. But I got my dancing shoes on (and by that I mean I took off the shoes I was wearing so I could dance) and boogied. But then Jon and the couple we were with wanted to leave to go to this party at his house (the guy in the couple). So we went. There was drinking. I was uncomfortable. That's probably the first REAL party I went to where the main goal of it was to get drunk. But we all went upstairs and played video games. Haha. I'm obsessed! It's called Feeding Frenzy. You're a fish and you eat smaller fish and avoid the bigger fish that will eat you. And once you eat enough smaller fish, you turn into a bigger fish! It's awesome. And very educational. So I guess something good came out of this party? Haha

Sunday was the Super Bowl (I never know if this is supposed to be one word or two? I guess two?). See earlier post.

Yesterday I had SO much homework to do. I was very stressed out.

Today is my best day of the week. It's the least busy class-wise. So in about an hour I'll do my fish Middle School Tutoring session! I'm excited. Amy and I both do it, so she'll show me the ropes. And after that I'm going to Zumba. And then my tons of homework that I'm putting off.

Right now I'm using the Crest WhiteStrips that whiten your teeth. It's the first time I've used them. I haven't decided if I like them yet. I don't really enjoy having stuff stuck in my mouth for long periods of time. I keep running my tongue over the strips and it's just so awkward. And the inside of my lip feels really weird. But I'm going to stick with it. I'll have whiter teeth in no time! Oh and I've started flossing. Not regularly, but I gotta start somewhere, right?

No comments: