Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend.

This has been a really nice weekend!

Friday evening, Jon went to stay with his aunt in Moore with his mom, so I thought I was going to be really lonely. But Amy and I went to go see Princess and the Frog. DON'T spend money on it. It was weird. And then after that we got dinner. And then I went to bed. Nice, and relaxing Friday night.

Saturday was really chill, too. I slept in, watched Pocahontas and other Disney shows. And then Jon's mom and I went out for a coffee date/Walmart run while Jon was at the men's basketball game. It was a lot of fun! We bought Jon a new fish since his last one died. He doesn't have good luck with fish. And then the three of us went to PadThai after Jon got out. It was really good! And then after that Jon's mom left and Ethan came over and we WERE going to watch The Office, but I guess they didn't show a new one last Thursday? Bummer. So we watched some SNL skits, YouTube videos, and 16 & Pregnant. :) I've got Jon hooked on the show, too!

And today I slept in, got some Burger King, and now Amy and I are watchign The Hangover. Not my choice, but she thinks it's hilarious. I might take a nap.

This is a weekend I've needed.

No comments: