Friday, January 22, 2010

Group Fitness

I paid for a Group Fitness membership today! Woohoo! I'm so excited! I love Zumba. It's awkward and sometimes hard, but I love it. And it makes my legs so sore. My inner thighs burn every time I walk. I love it.

I think I'm going to do Zumba twice a week, if not more. The class I'll go to on Monday with Laney is easy. And then the hard class is Tuesday and Thursday. Amy made me go yesterday. Ouch. Haha.

And I'm really excited about beginning yoga! I know I'm going to suck because I have HORRIBLE balance, but maybe this will help? But I have to miss the first class because I'm flying home next Tuesday for Grandma's funeral Wednesday morning and flying back later on Wednesday, and I'm only assuming I won't get back in time for them class. But who knows? I haven't booked my flight yet, so maybe I will be back by 7:45. But I kind of want to just stay at home for as long as possible, so my flight will probably be late.

No comments: