Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nicholas Sparks

I've recently discovered just how much I love Nicholas Sparks and his books. I had my neighbor bring home some of his books from the library for me to read while I'm at home.

Anyways, I just started reading "The Wedding." It was obviously written after "The Notebook." So I'm sitting here, just reading, and I'm about twenty pages into the story when I read the names Noah Calhoun and his wife Allie. Those are the names of the two characters in the The Notebook! It's just blowing my mind! APPARENTLY this story is written as a follow up to The Notebook, and Jane, the main character's wife, is the daughter of Noah and Allie! But this isn't a sequel or anything. I'm just in shock. I didn't even suspect the stories were connected.

I hope I like this one. Up until now I thought it was slightly boring.

No comments: