Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Day

I forgot how great it is to just talk about everything.

Zachary Wilbur Horst, I've missed you.

I miss having someone to talk to for hours and hours about everything and not worrying about judgements and all that jazz.



I took Garrett (my brother) to the dentist today. We got there on time for our 3:00 appointment. We left at 5:00. I was peeved. But I knit the whole time. I finished the dumb scarf I've been working on for a year. Okay, not really a year. I took a semester long break. But still. AND it's ugly. Ugh. I hate it. My mom said she would take it. So I gave it to her. Haha I doubt she'll wear it. But now I can start on a new one. A pretty one. The other one was only ugly because of the yarn I chose. It just wasn't working.




Tomorrow is my mom's birthday! We're going to lunch and then just hanging out.

3 comments:

where the coffee is said...

hahaa i can NEVER finish a scarf. seriously. one time i was crocheting my mama a scarf and had to turn it into a doll hat because i could not bring myself to finish the dumb thing! ;)

Molly R said...

That's Ryan Edenfield :)

taylor.kristine said...

Oh okay. Girl, invite me to read your blog!