Friday, January 22, 2010

MORE!

I would just like to point out that within a few weeks, I've posted more blogs than I did in a full year.

The first week of school is done! I had two quizzes today. I think I made a 100 on my theory one, and I got 43.5/44 on my Spanish one. But, I'm going to get a 0 next week on a theory quiz because I'm flying home and I'll miss it. But luckily we have like 50 or so quizzes in that class (3 a week) so it shouldn't hurt me too much.

I'm flying home next Tuesday night for my grandma's funeral next Wednesday. And then I'm flying back to Norman Wednesday night. I can't remember if I already said that in another post. It's been a long day.

Jon's out of town this weekend, and all of my friends are busy. This is going to be super boring.

And finally, I love Disney.

No comments: