Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Bored Enough?

I've been wanting to just post a list of Likes and Dislikes, but, surprisingly, I haven't been bored enough the past few days to do that. It'll happen soon. I feel it.

Yesterday I went to lunch with some PALs friends. One thing I've realized since being in college is that while PALs was an organization that was alcohol and tobacco free, it was more about the attitudes and the decisions. I'm not a PAL anymore, but I consider myself one because I'm still holding myself to the standards that PALs held me too. I'm a PAL because of the decisions I make. I don't make those decisions because I'm (well, used to be) a PAL.

Then Morgan and I went to our hair stylist. She got her hair colored and I got mine cut. I look pretty hot now, not gunna lie. ;)

Then we went to pick up my Uncle Tom and Aunt Michele (they're in from Nevada to visit my Grandma in the hospital) and we saw Avatar. Really great movie! I thought it would be dumb. I felt really odd seeing it with them though because before my extended family went their separate ways on Christmas Day, Grandma asked me if I wanted to see Avatar with her that weekend and since I was getting ready to leave for El Paso, I never made the time. And then she had her heart attack while I was gone. I felt like I was cheating on her or something.

Then after that, we all went to the hospital and saw Grandma. She's doing "better" I guess. She still has breathing tubes and feeding tubes. But she opens her eyes and moves her head a little bit when we talk to her. I miss her. I hope she gets better.

Then immediately after that I went to pick up Jon and we had a double date with Alexa and Panda. We went to McDonald's for ice cream and then to Kroger. I've always wanted to have a Kroger date! We each had to find the most romantic items for under five dollars (total). It was awesome. Then we just walked around and stuff. Lots of fun.

Very busy day.



Today I went shopping with Mom. I like spending time with her. She misses me a lot.

No comments: